Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Forever and ever....

It has been FOREVER since my last blog! I can't even believe it! So much has happened and I've had so little time, I am on day number 10 of work without a day off - just tomorrow to go, then I get a three day weekend. Yea! We sent Brinnlee off to Dry Gulch on Sunday the 20th - Erich, Noah and I followed the bus up so we could see where she'd be, etc. It was awesome, Erich got to help out the boys with their bunks, unpacking and stuff and I got to help the girls. It was really something to see. Noah wasn't staying - and was disappointed - but we got to have dinner in the cafeteria, and he got to be with Erich while he helped the guys in their bunks, and we stayed for chapel that night. We also got the take a golf cart and check out the grounds, we saw the waterslides, the stables and the go cart tracks. There are also game rooms, the general store, and a theatre - it really is like its own little town. We really enjoyed ourselves, but we all missed Brinnlee terribly while she was gone. It was so good to pick her up on Thursday and to hear what a great time she had. I know she's already looking forward to next year, and I have a whole year to get used to the idea that Noah will be going - and a whole year to prepare his dad for it, too!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad she had a good time! Our church camp isn't that nice, it is just cabins and a swimming pool! Tell her were Jealous! LOL
-Steph

kel said...

Erich has Brittney wanting to go now since he told her she could without going to that church...now Braden no way him and I will just go do something fun..lol. I htink I will need a year to get used to Noah going he is just a baby isn't he?? where did the time go...he was in diapers when we met..lol

Brinn said...

I'm really look'n forward for next year just like you said!

Custom Search