Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Whole Week

Its been a whole week since my last blog. Has anything happened since then? Its been an interesting week, thats for sure. We had a busy weekend, as usual. Had a meeting about changes being made in Kids Church - exciting, but alot of changes to remember. Hope everything works out. Its all trial and error. We shall see.
We had a get-together with our homeschool group last night at the water park, everybody had an absolute blast. It isn't often that we get whole families together like that. I think the moms and dads were playing as hard as the kids! Well, I'm now into the work week - again! Should be a good one though, had a visit from our DM today, and it was great, so (deep sigh!) we can rest easy for awhile that things are all going well. Getting ready to dig in to Brinnlee's camp "stuff", laying out clothes, shoes, gear, etc. I'm not really looking forward to this, but she leaves Sunday, and I hesitate to wait any longer to make sure she has everything we think she'll need. Should be a learning experience.

2 comments:

Britt&Brinn said...

About time you updated!
She is going to have so much fun at camp and you guys aren't going to know what to do with her gone. Think and pray for me tomorrow as I will surely need it...or keep your phone on to bail me out of jail if I do something rash...LOL...LOL.

Britt&Brinn said...

Oops it's BrittBritt's MOM not BrittBritt forgot I logged into hers earlier to approve her comments.

Custom Search