Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Back To Work

I found myself back at work today. Wow, is it hard to go back after several days off! Sometimes when I am home, I'm looking around at all the things that need to be done, but just sit around enjoying my family. I guess I should make better use of that time, but with me working, and Erich in school, times when the four of us are all together seem to be too far between. Anyway, while I am working, when things slow down sometimes, I think of all the things I need to be doing at home. I guess thats just the way it goes! Anyway, long weekend is over, I guess I'm back to reality - whatever that is.

1 comments:

kel said...

It's never fun getting back in the groove. I don't think any of us ever truly catch up on all that needs to be done. Continous cycle of needing to get things done.

Custom Search