Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lazy!

I am getting so lazy about this! I love reading other blogs, and enjoy myself when I get started, but so many days I just feel like I have going on to blog about! I have only worked three days - was off last weekend - but am SO ready for a day off tomorrow. Erich's aunt was here last weekend, and my brother and sister-in-law have been here since Sunday, so we have been hanging out with family alot. We don't always get to see them, so we really enjoy them while they are here. Just got home from dinner with my family at Logan's - I am so stuffed! Lots of good food and conversation, though. Fall co-op has totally snuck up on me, so I'm going to log off here and get some ideas about a class for the little kiddos - I am psyching myself up for this! Haven't done a class for little bitties before! I think I can, I think I can! HaHa

0 comments:

Custom Search