Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I made it.

Well, I made it - to work on time, through the day, home early - I made it!
We had our parent meeting tonight at church about Camp Dry Gulch. It looks totally awesome, I'm bummed that I don't get to go. I am excited for Brinnlee, but am also totally dreading her being gone for 4 days. Noah is old enough this year, but there just wasn't any way I could see letting him go - I mean, this is the first year we're letting Brinn go. We got all the important info now and she's ready to pack up - tonight! - even though they don't leave for ten more days. Well, lots to look forward to in the next couple of weeks, not the least of which is my 2 days off - I just have to get through Thursday, and YEAH!

1 comments:

kel said...

She will love camp it sounds like it is going to be fun. May have to loan Erich some of Braden's valium to get him through his little girl being gone...LOL

Custom Search