Tuesday, July 8, 2008

More work....

This week at work we are having a floor move. New displays on the walls, moving all the fixtures on the floor, etc. Anyhow, we don't usually get markdowns those weeks, but this week - yep, markdowns. I get to go in to work at 7:00 in the morning. Getting off earlier is good, but going in that early, not sure if I'm crazy about that idea. I am on day number seven, have two more days to go before getting two days off. I like two days off in a row, but working nine in a row to get it isn't fun. My kids are spending the night with their nana because I have to work early, and Erich has started Summer II. It is nice and quiet around here tonight, I am enjoying it. Well, I feel like I'm rambling, so I'm gone for now.

2 comments:

Mr. Sweet Rocks said...

I'll be glad to spend those two days with you :)

kel said...

I get to spend a few of those hours with her too...LOL...I am not saying a word about taking the kids to the movie until later.

Custom Search