Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm so excited! I feel official - I have comments! I have been reading blogs for quite some time now, and I guess it just made sense (after my husband and both kids started blogs!) to start one myself. I have no idea what I'll have to say, but I think its going to be fun! I had fun choosing a name, a template for my page and some music - its Skillet, by the way. Kind of loud, but I love their music.
I have not had to work the last three days, and am off again tomorrow - 4 days off in a row, that just NEVER happens! Its going to be so hard going back to work next week.
Had a really great day today. Church this morning, came home and made lunch, then Noah decided we should have "Family Fun Night". We played "Rodeopoly". I stink at Monopoly, so its just not my favorite game. We played for probably an hour and a half, it was fun, but I was really okay when we decided to call it quits. I'm hoping for the same kind of lazy day tomorrow. We'll see.

2 comments:

kel said...

Wow you will be spoiled with 4 days off. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Looking good Adria.
Already knocked in a Google adsense and search.

Someone has been working. LOL

Custom Search