Saturday, August 30, 2008

I didn't forget that I have a blog, really I didn't!

I have the weekend off! I don't know if that does anything for me but make me lazy! Last week was quite a week - work, church, family, school, etc. I really just kind of took the day off today - didn't do much other than read and watch TV. I don't ever do that - not all day, anyway! I check other blogs pretty much every day, I enjoy reading them so much. But mine is usually neglected. If I would write on a more frequent basis, I could probably think of things to say.
We had our CMU Childrens Ministry University) - almost all day Saturday - at church last week, and it all went really well. I think everybody enjoyed it. I, of course forgot my camera, so no pictures. Maybe I can talk somebody into e-mailing them to me. I really wanted to have them to post.
Erich started school again this week, and the kids and I started our lessons, too. We had a really good week, I think. Some review, but quite a bit of new things, too. Hoping next week goes even better. I didn't realize how much I missed school, until we got back into it. I keep thinking of things I'd like to add. I always wonder if they're getting enough, and yet when I consider the things I would like to pile on, I think maybe I'm trying to do too much. How do you decide, and choose the right balance? I guess it will continue to be a learning experience, especially for me.

2 comments:

kel said...

Yeah she posts! LOL

Glad school started well. Ours is going good and you know I struggle with the same thing. Mine is I am afraid I am pushing one too far and letting the other slack too much which sounds bad but I know she can do so much more but then I think I am not pushing him enough...ugh you know we will always wonder what we could be doing better.

Kim said...

Ditto, ditto, ditto-what kelli said!

Custom Search