Thursday, August 14, 2008

Boring....

In an effort not to be boring, I'm going to think of something to blog about..... In the last week, I have slept more than I had in the whole month before, I'd be willing to bet. Haven't been feeling the best lately, and I think the sleep is so needed. A good friend assured me today that the insomnia will be back before I know it - I tend to believe she's right. I don't know if I already blogged about this, but I made some laundry soap last week. I watched a movie and grated soap - not something I do every day, but kind of fun actually. We're actually really pleased with the way it turned out and seems to be doing a great job on our clothes, and I thought I would definitely continue using fabric softener - just because I knew I would still need it - but have been pleasantly surprised by the fact that I can do without that, too. Who would have thought! I didn't ever think I would go that route on something like laundry soap, but am now looking into dish soap, as well. I'll probably try that sometime within the next week. Looking forward to seeing how that goes. I took the kids today over to play with some friends and I got to visit with my friends too. I think I needed that just as much as the kids did. Got alot of info about a gluten free diet - thinking we may have to try it - my boys have stomach issues, and headaches quite often and those are symptoms of gluten sensitivity. I'm not exactly excited about the thought of starting this, but am very interested in what the results would be. Have some reading to do, and I guess we'll go from there. At least I know where to find help. :) We're gearing up to start school again, and I'm getting excited. I always have fun and I feel like I'm learning right along with the kids. Not sure if I never learned much in school or just forgot most of it. Anyway, teaching the kids is definitely a learning experience! We had an audit at work this week, I'm interested to find out how that turned out. I think if it weren't good, we would have heard back already, but who knows? Yawning already, and its not even 9:30. Hope that means I'll sleep good again tonight! We shall see.......

2 comments:

Kim said...

I have one word for you
Melatonin! I love it. I sleep so good when I take it. Sorry I missed you guys this week.

kel said...

Glad we got some time! And yes I will be there for the gluten free help. I was the most pesimistic as you know I had played with it before but when I went all out and did it wow the difference. I made choc chip muffins this morning that were so good. I even liked them and I am the pickiest of us all.

Custom Search