Saturday, September 6, 2008

What a week!

I was thrilled to finish work today! I'm not sure why, I felt like it was the end of the week or something, but I have to work tomorrow. Bummer! Anyway, this week is finished - that's about all I can say about it.
We are scheduled for a corporate visit in a couple of weeks - our district manager, a regional manger, and one of our company vice presidents. Talk about stressful! Not looking forward to it.
I'm hoping I am prepared for Kids Church in the morning. Last week proved to be a little more hectic than usual. We are adding our first grade kiddos tomorrow, and going back to the full fall schedule - Erich and I started during summer so I'm not entirely sure what "fall schedule" means. Should be interesting!

2 comments:

Mr. Sweet Rocks said...

Yep, it should be!

kel said...

Did you pull out your hair? Hopefully it wasn't too hectic.

Custom Search