Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So excited....

I am gearing up for 3 days off! No special reason, just kind of happened. I have a huge to-do list, but honestly can't say I care if I get to any of it! Not exactly true, but I really just want to relax and enjoy my family a little. The last few weeks have been crazier than the normal crazy we usually have going on and I feel like all we've done together is the absolute have-to stuff. I want to do something fun! Who knows what we'll come up with! We will miss bible study and co-op, but will use that time for some "us" time, and I'm looking forward to it!

1 comments:

Life at the Lake said...

Yes! Enjoy those days off spending time with your family doing fun things - it's so much more important than all the "stuff" we usually think we must do. Have a blessed 3 days!

Custom Search