Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Can't believe it

I can't believe its been two weeks since my last post. Still craziness at work - we have secret shoppers out and a vice president of the company traveling all month and popping into stores all over the country. Really seems stupid to me, but I guess I have to deal with it.
Three more weeks of Bible Study left and three more weeks of coop as well. I enjoy both so much, but right now I keep thinking I'm ready for things to slow down. But, honestly, even though these things will end, something else will come up and things will feel just as busy. And we miss Bible Study and coop until they start again anyway.
Everybody is starting to feel better at least, thats a relief. We have some fun things planned in the next few weeks that we're looking forward to, and that is helping I'm sure.
Wow, I guess not much to say, but it just felt wrong to let another day go by without posting anything.

1 comments:

kel said...

Glad to see a post up!
I agree I will be glad to see co-op wrap up and then ready for it to start again..lol

Custom Search