Monday, September 15, 2008

Way behind!

Ever feel like you're running way behind - on everything - but can't seem to figure out how to fix it? We have a floor set this week at work, and there is a corporate visit next week. This has made scheduling really weird, and everything is really hectic. It seems that we can't do much right now to prepare for our visit, because most of it will have to be redone before then.
Not to mention this is the 3rd week for our bible study, and the first week of coop classes. I really look forward to both, and so do the kids. I feel like I haven't given either the attention I want to, but it will all pull together - it always does!
More prep for Kids Church. Enjoying it, but I am finding myself making an extra trip to the church during the week. Its much nicer to be prepared for the service on Sunday ahead of time. It seems that I always find myself distracted on Sunday mornings and I feel better if everything is done before then. Again, I'm sure everything will pull together.
Having alot of fun with the kids and school, too. I am always amazed at how much I learn along with them. So many things I don't think I ever knew, or maybe I just can't remember!
Well, trying to get to bed early tonight, hoping for a full nights sleep. When I got home from work, the kids were already in bed - some nights when I get home they're not! I was thrilled, to say the least.

3 comments:

Britt&Brinn said...

Maybe they were wore out playing because mine went to bed well too....hmmmm there is a plan let them wear each other out.
I am trying not to let myself get too crazy this week. I miss bible study but know i would be even nuttier this week, we want to get back in the Spring.

Britt&Brinn said...

oops me not Britt forgot to change from her account. Kelli

Stephanie said...

hey,i love your blog its awsome i like your candy i wish my last name was sweet. love,
sophie

Custom Search