Monday, November 24, 2008

It's been so long!

So long since my last post. Today, I have many things to post about and can't seem to get pictures on here! Oh, well, I'll type today and post pictures tonight or tomorrow.
I have had 4 days off! I'm still exhausted though! I'm such a whiner!
Thursday we had a birthday party for Brinnlee. She'll be 11 tomorrow! We did an American Girl Mystery party, and I know she had a great time - I think everyone else did too. All of our friends went together and got her a Kirsten doll. She is thrilled with her, I've never seen her play with a doll like this before! It's fun to watch her.
Friday we made a trip to Silver Dollar City. It was SO cold. We expected it, and thought we were prepared for it, but it was still tough to take. It was worth it though. We got to see/do most everything we wanted to.
Saturday, we hung out at home. Cleaned up and did LOTS of laundry. Fun, huh? After all that we decided to put up our Christmas tree and everything. I wasn't really ready for it, but next weekend will be crazy busy (retail) and I knew they'd wind up having to do it without me.
Sunday was a typical Sunday. We went to my parents house for lunch, and I fell asleep on their couch. The kids created a Mii character for me on the Wii - that was quite interesting, I must say. We stayed there until we had to head back to church for a 5:00 meeting. We made it home a little after 8:00.
My husband says I blog like I talk - too many words! I've tried to scale it down, but I guess this is just me. I need to post MUCH more often so it isn't so wordy! I try, really I do!

1 comments:

kel said...

I like wordy posts!
I am glad to hear she is playing with her doll.

Custom Search